I am the Managing Director of J Finance and a qualified Independent Financial Adviser, so I work with clients as well as manage the business. I am also responsible for ensuring that the company continues to meet its regulatory and compliance responsibilities. I set the business up on my own in 2001 and have been working in it for the last eighteen years.
I love to get out on my mountain bike or take our dogs for a walk in the beautiful Chiltern countryside where we live. It’s a bit of a cliché, but I really enjoy travelling too. Not only to visit different places, but to meet different people. Some of the best times of my life have been spent through chance meetings with people over a glass of local wine.
Tel: 01635 246 305
Read Jonathan Bright's Blogs:
- The UK Mortgage Market has NOT gone into lockdown
- New Government Support for the Self-Employed
- Mortgage Payment Holidays
- Covid-19 Update
- The Budget 2020 and How it Affects Personal Finance
- 5 Things to do before Tax Year End
- Austerity is coming to an end?
- A Beginner's guide to Pension Transfers
- Vital Read for those with an Interest-only Mortgage
- Autumn Budget 2017